• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn
Toggle Menu


5K WALK/RUN TO END BREAST CANCER

2016 SUSAN G. KOMEN CENTRAL AND SOUTH JERSEY RACE FOR THE CURE

 Date: Sunday, November 6, 2016

Time: Event starts at 7AM; 5K starts at 9:15AM

Location: Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson, NJ

LWR_2016 Race Banner no buttons and logo.jpg
OUR MISSION: TO END BREAST CANCER FOREVER

CLICK TO

  REG BUTTON.jpg     DONATE BUTTON.jpg     VOL BUTTON.jpg  

WHY WE RACE

The Susan G. Komen Central and South Jersey Race for the Cure raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

Up to 75% of the net income stays in our community to help fund local life-saving programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net income supports research through the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program to help find the cures.



impact.jpg 

CSNJ Stats.jpg

 

RACE FOR THE CURE FAQ

Q. When is the Race? 
   A. The Race will be held on November 6, 2016. The Race site will open at 7:00 AM; the 5K and 1 Mile Health walk will start time 9:15 AM (5K runners line up first, followed by the 5K walkers and 1 mile walkers).

Q. Where is the Race? 
   A. The Race will be held at Six Flags Great Adventure (1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ 08527). 

Q. How much is the registration fee?

  • April 1 – October 21
    • Adult Runner/Walker = $35
    • Sleep-In for the Cure = $35
    • Children 10 & Under = $20 
  • October 29 – November 5 (On-site registration at Meridian)
    • Adult Runner/Walker = $40
    • Children 10 & Under = $25
  • November 6 (Race day)
    • Adult Runner/Walker = $45
    • Children 10 & Under = $30

*Flash sales (discounts) are only available to online registrations

Q. Is my registration fee tax-deductible?
   A. No, your registration fee helps defray the costs of producing the Race and is not considered tax-deductible. However, any amount that you choose to donate above the entry fee is tax-deductible. 

Q. What is included in the registration fee? 
   A. You will get a Race bib, a Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® long sleeve t-shirt and a great feeling!

Q. How can I register?
   A. You can register online by clicking here. You can also register offline by downloading THIS FORM and mailing to: Komen CSNJ, P.O. Box 6886, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Q. How will I receive my Race packet including t-shirt? 
   A. Individual/Team Packets can be picked up at Meridian Health Village: Click here for dates/times.  If you cannot make it to any of our pick-up dates, items can be picked up on the Race site.

Q. How long is the Race? 
   A. The Race is a 5K route, which is 3.1 miles. There is also a shorter route optio, the 1 Mile Health walk. You may choose to walk or run the 5K.  You must walk the 1 Mile option.  If you are unable to walk or run, you can still register and join us on Race day. We are always looking for people to cheer on our runners and walkers.

 

MAKE AN IMPACT.jpg

  REG BUTTON.jpg     DONATE BUTTON.jpg     VOL BUTTON.jpg  


QUESTIONS?
PHONE: 609-896-1201
EMAIL: RACE@KOMENCSNJ.ORG
RACE FOR THE CURE WEBSITE: WWW.KOMENCSNJ.ORG/RACE