Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.
The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.
This Race is unique in the fact that 100 percent of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. Up to 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund life-saving programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports research through the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program to help find the cures.