Thank you to Six Flags Great Adventure
Six Flags Great Adventure is generously offering discounted tickets to registered Komen CSNJ Race participants.
Click here to proceed to Six Flags Great
Enter Promo Code: PINK (to receive special discount pricing)
Theme Park: $37.99/ticket (Tickets valid for the entire 2016 season)
Wine Fest Only: $16.99 (Grape Adventure - Nov. 5/6)
Wine Fest & VIP Safari: $30.99 (Grape Adventure - Nov. 5/6)
Important Race Deadlines
- October 3: Last day to submit team t-shirt photo/information for online contest
- October 17: Team Tailgate reservations close (first
come, first serve) - CLICK HERE to reserve spot
- October 17: Deadline for mail-in registration forms (postmarked
- October 21 (noon): Online registration closes
- October 21 (noon): Last day to vote for the team t-shirt contest
- Oct. 29 – Nov. 5: Registration fees increase to
$40 (adults) and $25 (children 10 & under)
- November 6 (Race day): Registration fees increase to
$45 (adults) and $30 (children 10 & under)
- December 6 (noon): Fundraising deadline (for prizes) *prize certificates/promo codes will be
New in 2016
- Registered participants will receive a long sleeve Komen Race for the Cure shirt
- "Selfie Challenge:" Any registered participant who makes a $50+ self-donation from April 1-November 6 will be entered to win 25,000 AAdvantage miles. 2 winners will be notified post-Race via email
- New Balance Photo Experience and Slow Motion Video: Attendees will line up to “hit back” against cancer, receiving a sharable, slow motion video that captures their strength from all angles, thanks to cutting edge camera array technology that captures their punch or kick against the pink punching bag. Image can be posted socially by attendee immediately with a pre-populated hashtag
- Race in the morning and enjoy Grape Adventure in the afternoon! Six Flags is hosting Grape Adventure, a wine and food truck festival, the weekend of the Race!
- Gamin' Ride will be onsite starting at 7AM! Don't miss this fun and interactive activity for registered Race Children!
- An extra month to fundraise!
Race Day Information
- Parking is free until 9:00am. Starting at 9:00am, Six Flags Great Adventure parking rates will apply.
- Race day/on-site registration begins at 7:00am
- 5K Race course will travel through the Six Flags Great Adventure Safari and Theme Park (not to worry, the animals will be penned but will be accessible for photos)
- 1 Mile Health Walk will travel through the Six Flags Great Adventure Safari and Komen Race site
- Must have Race bib (registered participant) to participant in 5K and 1 Mile Health Walk
- Team Tailgate - a fun place for teams to meet up, enjoy snacks and gather for a team photo
- Sponsor Expo - the sponsor expo is a unique area where our Race sponsors will have the opportunity to showcase and distribute materials, literature and giveaways.
- Survivor tent/breakfast opens at 7:00am; only registered participants who self-identify as a Survivor (at time of registration) can access the Survivor tent, plus one co-survivor with official wristband
- Pets are not permitted on-site; service animals only
- "In Honor of" and "In Memory of" back signs will be located in the: Registration tent and Survivor tent