Login + GO

2016 Komen Central and South Jersey Race for the Cure

Team Ford

Welcome to our Komen Central and South Jersey Race for the Cure TEAM FORD page!!

As members of this team, we are each playing a part in helping Susan G. Komen® end breast cancer forever. This is a very personal cause for us to support as our mother Leola Ford is a breast cancer survivor.

This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. 75% of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.

On November 6th  we will be participating in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure in Jackson NJ. Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise.

Will you please join us in this fight by making a donation today?

View More
komencsnj.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. Komen® Central and South Jersey
Two Princess Road, Suite D | Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Phone: (609) 896-1201
Email: info@komencsnj.org